Technical Customer Success (Part-time)
We are Cliengo (www.cliengo.com), a SaaS company looking for a part-time customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/service information, educate customers and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain super high customer satisfaction.
We are known for our great customer service and we really take pride in providing the best possible experience to all of our clients. We are looking for someone that will be always willing to go the extra mile to put a smile in our customer’s faces!
We are looking for someone who can work 6 hours a day (30 hours per week).
Responsibilities and goals:
- Guarantee SLA compliance and delight our customers
- Help customers with technical issues (mostly issues installing a script in their website, with integrations with other services, and with integrations with marketing tools such as Google Adwords or Google Analytics).
- Become an expert on our product and be able to communicate that knowledge effectively to our users and customers alike.
- Participate and take ownership of actions to keep our customers engaged and educated.
- Ask and actively collect feedback whenever possible in the daily interaction with customers.
- Act as a liaison between our customer success team (not technical) and our product development team to ensure the resolution of issues.
- Delighting customers must be priority #1.
- Positive attitude and open mind. Must be generous and empathic with the customers.
- Be humble and receptive to customer feedback and ensure that we are doing everything in our hands to keep the customer satisfied.
- Give your own personal touch! Every interaction is an opportunity to shine and delight our customers. Friendliness, creativity and proactivity are a must.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making skills are required.
- Experience with online marketing technologies (Google Tag Manager, Adwords, Analytics) is a plus.
- Must speak Spanish fluently. Advanced English and Portuguese level are a plus.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Competitive salary.
- Health plan.
- 3 paid weeks for vacations
- Happy Hours bi-weekly on Fridays.
- Remote working.
- SUBE for traveling to the office.