Business Development Representative
We are a SaaS company looking for a Sales Specialist with strong customer oriented commercial skills to take upon the challenge of expanding our customer base in Latin America, focusing on Enterprise accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting assigned targets for profitable sales growth across several LatAm countries and business verticals. This will be our first position in our Sales team, which is highly strategic for the success of the company's goals.
We are looking for someone with a solid commercial background and outstanding interpersonal skills who will be capable of quickly identifying revenue growth opportunities. We love overachievers that are always willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs of our customers. Friendliness, creativity and proactivity are a must.
- Must be highly proactive and identify opportunities for helping our prospects succeed by maximizing the usage of our product and accelerating conversion rates.
- Positive attitude and open mind. Must be generous and empathic with prospect and existing customers and receptive to customer feedback to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Self-initiative, self-learning and innovative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure. We’re looking for a hands-on type of person who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done!
- Ultra tech savvy and passionate about the latest digital trends.
- High ethical standards, integrity and be able to inspire trust in every customer interaction.
- Exceptional communication skills, must need to quickly become our product “evangelist” and be ready to communicate that knowledge effectively to prospects and customers alike.
- Create, build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and work with management to provide an accurate sales forecast
- Drive sales from initial contact, all the way through to close within a fast paced and transactional sales environment
- Hunt new selling opportunities for Cliengo using multiple different tools
- Prepare and present software demos with prospects and guide them thru the buying process
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations of all sizes
- Help grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Communications is desirable, or an equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in sales or commercial positions in business to business segment. Previous experience in telephone sales and/or selling software or online subscriptions is a plus.
- Experience working for a startup is a plus.
- Proficiency in lead management and follow up.
- Deep knowledge and/or previous working experience in the digital marketing industry.
- Previous working experience and/or knowledge of Salesforce, Intercom, Asana, Trello and Zapier is a plus.
- Competitive salary + comissions.
- Health plan.
- Flexibilidad de horarios.
- 3 paid weeks for vacations
- Happy Hours bi-weekly on Fridays.
- Remote working.
- SUBE for traveling to the office.